Executive Compensation Principal - Remote
Client of HR Search Pros, Inc.
JOB POSTING #780
TITLE: Executive Compensation Principal
LOCATION: Work from home
COMPENSATION: Depends on experience
- Key person in the designing, developing, and implementation of the company’s executive compensation programs and policies
- Will prepare the Annual Proxy Statement
- Assist in the preparation of meeting materials for the Compensation Committee
- Individual contributor role
- Reports to the Head of Global Compensation
Education & Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in Exec Comp on the corporate side (ideally 5+ years) at a public company
- Experience with proxy disclosure: understand SEC rules and requirements of the proxy disclosure tables
- Experienced with executive benchmarking analysis, survey data submission, etc.
- Experience with preparing Comp Committee meeting materials
- Great understanding of equity award agreements as well as accounting and tax implications of equity awards.
- Experience with stock admin is a plus but not necessary
- Need a good balance between administrative type and design type of work. The candidate needs to be willing to handle administrative work, such as update Committee meeting calendar, PDF Committee meeting materials, verify Workday data, etc.
- Bachelor's degree
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to apply:
Visit: https://hrsearchpros.com/jobs OR
CONTACT: Ralph Chapman
Please reference the JOB POSTING # and the JOB TITLE in the subject line of your email.