Compensation Analyst - Dallas, TX
This individual will assist with the design, development, implementation, and administration of compensation policies, procedures, practices, and programs. Will research all relevant labor markets to ensure market competitiveness of pay philosophy and pay ranges; will also provide general HR support as needed. This position impacts organization wide programs and initiatives which are visible to all employees and impacts the organization’s ability to achieve its objectives.
- Partner with recruiting and hiring managers to formulate internal and external job offers to ensure both external and internal equity. Conduct market and internal equity analysis on all job offers as well as off-cycle pay change requests.
- Ownership of salary survey participation, and analysis of survey output, creation of salary structures, and review of market trends to ensure compensation competitiveness. Has full ownership of EnLink’s compensation data in PayFactors and vendor management.
- Own and administer the base pay and short-term incentive compensation system. Develop and administer training for managers, set up system and test for issues, analyze all submitted data, and lead migration of data back into main HRIS. Requires deep analysis and consolidation of data for senior leadership.
- Conduct job evaluations and market analysis of jobs to determine exemption status, competitive pay rates, grade assignments, and update job descriptions
- Conduct ad hoc analysis and other projects as requested by management including compensation committee requests, FLSA audit project etc.
- Create and run HR metrics and reports such as Overtime Reports, Turnover Analysis, and more based on customer needs
- Serve as member of HR team to provide excellent customer service; back up other team members as needed.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree REQUIRED, graduate degree preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in compensation administration REQUIRED
- CCP certification and PHR a plus
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; strong analytical and math skills; advanced Excel & data analysis skills REQUIRED
- Proven ability to adapt to and learn new systems and technology quickly; experience with PeopleSoft, PayFactors/Payscale, and SuccessFacrtors strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of state and federal laws relating to job classification and pay practices
- Ability to manage competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate professionally with staff at all levels with a strong focus on customer service
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with extreme professionalism and discretion
Job Type: Compensation Analyst
Job Schedule: M-F (Wednesday and Friday Work-From-Home Flex Schedule available)
How to Apply
Visit www.enlink.com and search for job 3420, or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org