Compensation Analyst - Dallas, TX
The Compensation Analyst will be responsible for administering all global compensation programs and policies. This individual will recommend a course of action for HR pay related questions based on the analysis of internal data. They will assist in the development, design, and monitoring of the organization's corporate-wide compensation programs and strategies for corporate and retail backstage, and retail employee populations.
- Develops strong partnerships and provides counsel to HR and Business Management groups on job design, job documentation, FLSA exemptions, organizational design and restructures, job leveling guides and policy interpretation on compensation questions and concerns.
- Assist in the development of salary budgets, structure changes and compensation policies and procedures that ensure the achievement of equitable and competitive employee compensation.
- Researches issues and recommends changes to compensation programs/philosophy as appropriate.
- Keeps abreast of best practices and continually reviews current compensation processes and procedures in order to provide guidance to senior management on the organization's response to changing trends within the marketplace.
- Identify opportunities for both internal and external process improvements and recommend solutions for implementation.
- Manages implementation and coordination with other teams as necessary, on any approved initiatives.
- Ensures compensation programs comply with legal and other regulatory agencies.
- Provides research and analysis in plan design that enhances opportunities to achieve business objectives.
- Manages salary surveys vendors and develops internal market pricing tools to ensure proper alignment of jobs to competitive market data.
- Reviews current and prospective jobs for content to ensure proper leveling based on relative internal scope.
- Manages and organizes special projects as needed.
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree, preferably with emphasis in HR, Accounting, Finance or General Business; CCP certification or course completion preferred.
- 6+ year's compensation consulting experience dealing with multi-unit locations.
- Experience in compensation benchmarking, fixed and variable compensation plans, total rewards programs and job evaluation.
- Ability to apply compensation knowledge, philosophy, best practices and sound decision-making processes to current and proposed compensation programs.
- Knowledge and experience of competitive compensation strategy and practices including job evaluation, plan design, market analysis and FLSA and related regulations.
- Demonstrates initiative and sense of urgency in finding ways to resourcefully overcome challenges and re-stimulate projects.
- Possesses utmost integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Self-starter with strong critical thinking and conceptual abilities; excellent project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effectiveness at all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and highly effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office with advanced Excel and Access skills.
- Ability to deal with complex data in a demanding fast paced work environment. Focus on the detail and accuracy of analysis as well as the ability to see the bigger picture.
- TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: may travel, up to 5%.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply