Manager, Compensation - Plano, TX
Hospitality/Restaurant Corporate Office
Senior Compensation Analyst – MULTI-STATE Experience required
The Senior Compensation Analyst role will assist with the design, development, and administration of base salary, variable compensation, and incentive compensation programs for multi-states and levels. The Senior Analyst is responsible for administering all monthly, quarterly, and annual incentive plans.
Principal Responsibilities & Duties:
- Core Overall Job Responsibilities Participate in the design, analysis, budgeting, and implementation of compensation programs in multiple markets
- Provides analysis and counsel to management on compensation programs and initiatives related to pay structures, short term incentives, pay change recommendations, new hire offers, and wage and hour regulations.
- Performs job analysis and job evaluations and oversees salary survey administration and serves as the point of contact for the market pricing tool.
- Assists in leading the annual compensation process as well as supports the design and leads the analysis and administration of short-term variable pay programs.
- Evaluate and analyze compensation data to ensure market competitiveness and internal equity
- Utilize analytical insights to develop and present meaningful recommendations to key leaders
- Develop, analyze and maintain complex Excel reports to support data analysis
Incentive Plan Administration:
- Create Monthly and Quarterly Accrual files in Excel for Accounting
- Calculate Monthly, Quarterly and Annual incentives in Excel applying Company guidelines and standard practices
- Create and send payout files to Payroll
- Evaluate for and implement process efficiencies
- Provide incentive reporting and entry level analytics
Broad Base Compensation:
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and regulatory standards and laws governing the compensation programs.
- Supports and may lead Restaurant Anniversary and Annual Review and Merits Processes
Required Core Competencies:
- Team oriented, collaborative & culturally aligned (Work Hard & Have Fun!)
- Sales driven & Profit smart
- Exercises good judgment & decision making
- Internally motivated & trustworthy
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to establish goals and convert plans into action
- Data-driven, detail and results oriented
Education & Experience
- Minimum 3 years of Compensation experience [5+ years professional experience in an HR or Finance function]
- 2 years of experience with sales compensation or commission bonus plans a plus
- Multi-state compensation experience is required
- Bachelor's degree required; Compensation Certification is a plus
- Must have an advanced knowledge of Excel; experience manipulating data into a digestible format is a plus
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Hiring Range: $80-110K w/bonus
How to apply:
Send resume to Tressa Wolford | firstname.lastname@example.org