Senior Analyst, Compensation - Grapevine, TX
Working independently, the Senior Compensation Analyst provides advanced analytical expertise to the planning, design, development, and administration of employee compensation and total rewards programs across the organization. Principal outcomes of this position include executing, modeling and recommending strategies and programs that maximize GameStop’s competitive offerings, drive business results and support the Company’s strategic goals in a cost-effective manner. An associate in this position will interface regularly with HR colleagues and multiple levels of business partners to ensure compensation components continue to be competitively positioned and effectively attract, retain, and reward associates. The Senior Compensation Analyst will interact with his or her supervisor as needed. Most activities may be completed without a supervisor’s approval.
- Provide analysis to guide the design, implementation and administration of GameStop’s compensation programs.
- Demonstrate capability, capacity and creativity to impactfully contribute to GameStop’s diverse total rewards offerings including but not limited to incentive pay, base pay administration, executive compensation, 401(k) and performance management programs.
- Exhibit proactive drive and intellectual curiosity to conduct research, streamline processes, assess opportunities, model improvements and make proposals to ensure the Company’s pay structures, grades, ranges and practices are aligned with business strategies.
- Work collaboratively and influentially on projects with cross-functional business partners including but not limited to Accounting, Finance, Legal, Operations, Public Relations, IT and Tech Brands to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Lead the administration of GameStop’s short-term incentives, long-term incentives and applicable variable pay programs.
- Participate in salary surveys, analyze survey results and make recommendations relative to benchmarking jobs.
- Partner with managers and supervisors to analyze, document and evaluate Company jobs.
- Provide guidance to management regarding salary changes associated with promotions, demotions, transfers and relocations as well as market and equity adjustments.
- Conduct research of regulatory legislation and identity potential compensatory, operational and financial impacts.
- Participate in the planning and administration of GameStop’s annual performance review process.
- Initiate or assist in projects that support compensation design projects including: data collection, data analysis, ROI analysis, presentation development, communication and program implementation.
- Provide targeted, impactful communication of employee total rewards through email, presentations and program documentation to various audiences throughout the organization.
- Advise and provide assistance to Field HR organization’s efforts to identify, evaluate and resolve compensation issues.
- Partner with HRIS to optimally configure and enhance business processes, compensation rules plans, grades and grade profiles, compensation packages, stock and bonus plans and other compensation-related objects in Workday.
- Create, develop, manage and sustain productive working relationships with vendors to maximize intended business results.
- Support and advise the Company’s business segments in matters of compensation design and administration.
- Provide ad-hoc HR reports and statistics as needed.
- Maintain strict levels of confidentiality.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution with concentration in Human Resources, Business, Accounting or Certified Compensation Professional required
- Business / Management related degree with emphasis in HR preferred
- At least 5 years of experience in a Human Resources or Finance-related function required; analytical experience preferred
- Demonstrated background of progressive responsibility in HR with extensive knowledge of compensation practices, principles and regulations required; experience in a large multi-state retail/corporate environment preferred
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Click Here To Apply