HRIS Analyst, Sr - Dallas, TX
Hilltop Holdings is seeking Senior HRIS Analyst. The primary focus of this position is to analyze, configure, design the Company’s Human Resource Information Systems and other systems supported by the HRIS team. HRIS Analysts, Sr oversees the systems and ensure the upstream and downstream workflows are healthy and work efficiently. HRIS Analyst, Sr serves as a technical subject matter expert and provide consultative services on best practices, opportunities for automation and process improvements. HRIS Analyst, Sr also manages HR related projects to ensures the project scope, plan tasks and timeline are met the project requirements.
- Work with the HR and technical teams to implement new and/or upgrade system functionality, including ESS and MSS capabilities, talent management, LMS, compensation management and organizational Chart. This will include analysis, design, development, testing and post go live trouble shooting and support.
- Provide second tier support to the Human Resources team with troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Generate advanced reports/queries, including writing, maintaining and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Perform analysis on HR data and identify trends.
- Support the requests from Internal Auditors, Risk and/or Compliance team.
- Lead implementation, testing and validation new features/functionality prior to the release of upgrades and customizations.
- Assist in other areas of human resources as needed.
Education & Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years of experience working as HR System Administrator is required.
- Strong understanding of human resources processes, practices and metrics, and experience with managing system integrations and configurations to align with HR policies.
- Proficient knowledge of various reporting tools including Power Query and Power BI.
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office. Expert level Excel required.
- Experience working with payroll, benefits and other sensitive data.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner are required.
- Must possess strong problem solving, organizational skills, time management and the ability to multitask.
How to Apply:
Miriam Fu - email@example.com
Mindy Brockman – firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply