Senior Compensation Analyst - San Antonio, TX
UT Health San Antonio
Responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and administering compensation programs that support the institution's strategic goals. Evaluates programs, trends, and new technologies and recommend changes and enhancements based on findings. Formulates recommendations regarding the development of salary structures, incentive plans, job description revisions, and job families. Consults with leaders and HR staff regarding compensation issues and initiatives while ensuring alignment with policies and legislation.
- Develops project plans, conducts market research, completes impact analyses, and coordinates implementation for assigned projects aligned with the institution’s compensation strategy.
- Deliver recommendations to HR leaders and other internal stakeholders.
- Provides analysis and support with regard to pay plan structures, incentive plans, job classifications, and departmental reorganizations.
- Recommends structure changes based on institutional goals and funding and communicates those recommendations to the respective stakeholders.
- Assures compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with institution policies and governmental legislation.
- Evaluates jobs and pay-related decisions through competitive market pricing analysis and perform analysis of compensation decisions for new hires, promotions, and internal equity adjustments.
- Develops and maintains job descriptions as well as determining FLSA classification.
- Leads and/or coordinates annual salary survey participation and analysis using the MarketPay platform.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field is required.
- Five (5) years of experience in compensation is required.
- Must have advanced knowledge of compensation regulations, practices, and systems to serve as an influential thought leader across the institution.
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills, including advanced ability to perform job content design and analysis.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders, external vendors, and HR team members.
- Must be able to play a key role in building relationships and working with others in groups and cross-functional teams with internal stakeholders.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and handle confidential information.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) required.
Preferred Education, Experience, or Skill:
Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or PHR/SPHR is preferred.
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Click here to apply