Sr. Compensation Specialist - DFW, TX
As a Senior Compensation Specialist, you will be the subject matter expert regarding job evaluations and support for organization design efficiencies. Under general direction of the Senior Compensation and Retirement Manager you will analyze and administer activities in support of Total Rewards compensation programs. Programs include, but are not limited to, the annual merit and structure development, market compensation studies, position management, reclassifications and reorganizations and data requests.
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding job evaluations in the HR job evaluation committee meetings.
- Manage the annual salary planning process for non-executives which includes monitoring performance management distribution, eligibility requirements, adherence to budget and client support.
- Manage the Airport’s variable incentive plans including plan design, eligibility and payroll audits.
- Contributing member to the Human Resources Team regarding compensation, job evaluations, incentive plans, recognition, etc.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance or human resource management.
- Five (5) years of HR experience in Compensation or related field.
- Two (2) years of experience job evaluation methodology, Hay Job Evaluation, preferred.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
Click here to apply