Compensation Analyst II - Irving, TX
Envoy is currently seeking a Compensation Specialist, focusing on the management and administration of the company’s compensation programs. As part of the HR Compensation & Benefits team, the Specialist will play both a strategic and hands-on role in the design, planning, development and administration of the company’s compensation programs and policies.
- Use reports, metrics, and data analysis to evaluate effectiveness of compensation programs in driving the business strategic objectives
- Successfully execute core compensation processes, including annual merit planning and variable compensation plan administration
- Ownership of salary survey participation, analysis of survey output, creation of salary structures to ensure compensation competitiveness or recommendations for improvement
- Create & maintain job codes and related structural attributes in the Success Factors HRIS system
- Research and monitor changes to relevant local market data and minimum wage requirements at various operational airport locations
- Partner with recruiting and hiring managers to formulate internal and external job offers to ensure both external and internal equity.
- Act as front-line responder for compensation questions from employees and HR partners.
- Develop and review communications for managers and employees, including policies and educational information on internal web site
- Provide project-management and analytical support for a variety of projects & initiatives led by the Compensation & Benefits team as necessary.
Education & Experience:
Click here to apply
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or related field with 3-5 years of applied compensation-related experience preferred
- Strong foundational knowledge in compensation administration including experience with job evaluations, job description analysis/matching, creating & maintaining salary structures, variable pay program design and implementation, and benchmarking
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; strong analytical and math skills; advanced Excel & data analysis skills working with large data sets
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written with strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated consultation, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work individually with limited supervision and/or as a team
- Exposure to confidential and sensitive information necessitating considerable use of good judgement and confidentiality
- Experience in a large, geographically-dispersed and union-represented environment preferred
- SuccessFactors or other cloud-based HR system experience a plus
- PayFactors/Payscale system experience a plus
- Working knowledge of ADP Payroll systems & processes a plus