Business Development Manager - Dallas, TX
Are you a passionate business to business sales professional looking to make an impact? Advancial is seeking a Business Development Manager to join our fast-growing, dynamic team in Dallas, TX to help drive business growth strategies. Responsible for building relationships to promote the Credit Union and its products and services. Serves as the Credit Union’s outside sales representative by actively identifying, cultivating, soliciting, acquiring, developing and servicing relationships with targeted businesses and groups.
What We Offer:
- Unparalleled company culture - Advancial is a Best Companies to Work in Texas 10 years in a row.
- Full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave
- Vacation homes available for employees
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Identifies, solicits and acquires new sponsor/partner groups for inclusion into Credit Union’s field of membership based upon the Credit Union’s strategic objectives and sales goals.
- Generates and screens leads following established policies and procedures to attain new business relationships and improve overall sales and penetrations.
- Designs and implements selling program to promote the Credit Union and its products and services.
- Works with designated staff and/or the NCUA to ensure groups are added to the Credit Union’s field of membership.
- Establishes and maintains mutually beneficial relationships with new partner organizations.
- Initiates and fosters productive relationships with organization representatives including but not limited to introduction and ongoing promotion of Credit Union eligibility, products and services.
- Works with internal departments and operations staff to effectively deliver Credit Union products and services.
- Develops and maintains strategic alliances with key organizations.
- Serves as a representative to organizations as it relates to higher-level issues, problem resolution and managing relationships.
- Actively participates in Credit Union, SEG, trade, chamber, expatriate, niche and community events and programs to raise awareness, enhance networking opportunities and promote the Credit Union’s image as a business partner.
- Promotes and coordinates additional Credit Union staff involvement in these activities as needed.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university;
- Three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Click here to apply