Digital Marketing Strategist - Dallas, TX
Are you a passionate digital marketing professional looking to make an impact? Advancial is seeking a Digital Strategist to join our fast-growing, dynamic team in Dallas, TX to help drive marketing and business growth strategies. Responsible for growing and maintaining Advancial’s digital presence utilizing all aspects of digital marketing, especially for the purposes of growing the brand and driving traffic to the company website to increase new account and membership growth.
In this role, you will manage website analytics and makes recommendations based on performance data provided, such as click-through rate (CTR), sales funnel performance, and behavior tracking. Manages campaign tracking using industry best practices. Utilizes tools available or recommends acquisition according to demonstrated use cases. Performs updates and coordinates enhancements of web content management system (CMS) with IT, Programming, and other internal and external resources. Identifies and researches new technologies and trends for reaching new members and driving new business based on organizational Key Success Factors, Strategic Initiatives, and department goals. Makes recommendations to Director of Marketing Communications based on research.
You will own programs or project marketing tasks while successfully delivering results in an evolving business environment. Showcase your strong communication skills while interfacing with various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate will have the ability to seamlessly transition from high-level, analytical and strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Develop and execute complete digital marketing campaigns, including email, social media, landing pages, etc.
- Executes all ads on digital platforms including, but not limited to, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Adroll, YouTube, Spotify, and any other digital channel.
- Provide data-driven insights and contributions to the development of campaign strategy, creative assets, budget management, and overall project management
- Research, assess, test, and implement innovative digital solutions while promoting business best practices
- Regularly review marketing performance data to provide insights
- Make recommendations to maximize quality leads and traffic coming from digital channels
- Act as the liaison between the production and marketing teams
Education & Experience:
Click here to apply
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university
- Five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience