Compensation Analyst - Dallas, TX
Job Summary: The Analyst – Compensation position is an entry to intermediate level compensation position reporting into the Director – Compensation. The successful candidate should be comfortable working in a dynamic, market-based pay environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent college graduate or someone with some experience in compensation to join one of the largest and most diversified midstream MLP’s in the world.
- Complete offer recommendations using survey data and internal equity comparisons in order to prepare job offers to candidates and employees
- Work with the Compensation Team and HR Generalists to provide compensation knowledge to the business regarding offer recommendations, promotions, salary adjustments, etc.
- Participate in and complete salary survey submissions for energy-related surveys
- Assist the Compensation Team with the administration of the hourly progression program for field hourly employees in Operations and Measurement
- Assist the Compensation Team with the annual merit, bonus, promotion/salary adjustment, and Long-Term Incentive (LTI) processes
- Run reports in PeopleSoft and PayFactors as needed to complete assigned tasks
- Represent the Partnership at industry survey meetings
Education & Experience: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below:
Click here to apply
- 2 – 5 years of experience in Compensation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance or related discipline
- Equivalent experience and demonstrated equivalent competency may supplant the Bachelor’s Degree