Total Rewards Sr. Analyst (Compensation Senior Analyst) - Plano, TX
The PFNA Total Rewards team has an exciting opportunity for a Compensation Senior Analyst supporting Frito-Lay’s US business.
This position will report to the Sr Manager - Total Rewards Director for FLUS
- Partner with HR and business leaders to provide insight and guidance on compensation strategies, programs and processes
- Partner with NA HR Operations team to support timely and effective administration of total reward programs
- Provide summary review and analysis of annual frontline Wage Review processes to inform decisions regarding annual merit budget and strategic investment needs
- Evaluate effectiveness of current compensation incentive programs to validate ROI and identify opportunities for program improvements
- Provide strategic and operational support for the design, testing, evaluation and implementation of new total rewards programs, processes and technology solutions
- Leverage strong analytical skills and critical thinking to provide ad-hoc reporting, analysis, and datasets to support business needs
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; Masters a plus. Areas of study may include human resources, business, mathematics, statistics, or finance.
- 4+ year’s work experience in HR, Finance, Sales, or Supply Chain functions, or appropriate combination of education and experience.
Preferred Education, Experience or Skills:
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to identify issues, develop recommendations, and implement solutions.
- Strong analytical and project management skills, with experience leveraging analytical tools to derive business insights
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently, managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously while delivering core responsibilities
How to Apply:
Please email cover letters and resumes to Amy Spitzberg: Amy.Spitzberg@pepsico.com.