Compensation Analyst III - Dallas, TX
Acts as the specialist in performing complex professional level human resource functions for the Compensation area/program in the central HR department.
- Performs complex HR tasks for an assigned area in the central HR department related to recruiting and employment, compensation and benefits, workers compensation and safety, employee relations and staff development, payroll and time and attendance.
- Interprets human resources policies, procedures, standards, and practices and provides advice and technical/specialized assistance to staff, other departments, external agencies, and vendors related to the assigned area of responsibility
- Researches, analyzes, compiles complex data and records, and prepares correspondence, reports, briefings, recommendations and other documentation pertaining to area assigned.
- Conducts audits and assists with planning, developing, revising, and implementing HR activities, processes, and systems to ensure compliance, and to meet strategic goals and objectives.
- Researches, investigates, and resolves complex problems, disputes, and issues for assigned area. Assists in reviewing prevailing practices among the industry to identify new strategies and recommend appropriate revisions to program design to improve program effectiveness and efficiencies.
Education & Experience:
- Education and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Human Resources, or in a job related field of study.
- Three (3) years of demonstrated progressive experience equivalent to Human Resources Analyst, Senior or Human Resources Officer.
Preferred Education, Experience or Skills:
- Compensation experience Preferred
1201 Elm Street, Suite 2300-B
Dallas, Texas 75270
Click here to apply
email Jobs.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information