Compensation Analyst I - Fort Worth, TX
Cook Children's Health Care System
Promise. It's a strong word that everyone understands, especially kids.
At Cook Children's, we've made a promise to improve the health of every child in our region. We know that team members come in all shapes and sizes. That's why we search for employees who know that being a true team player means never being too big to listen to the smallest member of the team.
Cook Children’s Health Care System is looking for a Compensation Analyst who will be responsible for representing the Compensation team by providing timely and accurate wage and salary analysis of the applicable local, regional, and national health care markets in order to establish and maintain competitive salary structures within Cook Children’s Health Care System.
Your duties will include:
- job documentation
- job evaluation
- job description administration/maintenance
- salary administration
- database administration, query and report writing functions.
Please note, this job is required to conduct job task analysis and job shadowing projects which will include shadowing clinical and non-clinical staff.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- One year, at least, in compensation administration
- Proficient user of MS Office suite, particularly Excel, is critical. Knowledge of MS Access a strong plus
- Resourceful and organized with strong project management and teamwork skills with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced dynamic environment
Prefered Education Experience, or skills:
- Healthcare experience preferred
- CCP/SHRM/HRCI preferred
Hybrid work from home and office after six months in the role
Click Here to Apply