Compensation Analyst - Fort Worth, TX
Monitors and completes compensation-related activities including salary and position changes and salary surveys. Participates in job evaluation activities including position audits and position description updates. Assists departments and employees with the performance evaluation process.
- Reviews salary and position changes and ensures adherence to Civil Service Rules and Salary Administration Guidelines.
- Assists employees and managers with compensation questions.
- Administers law enforcement step increases and lump sum payments.
- Responds to salary surveys and conducts salary comparisons and analysis.
- Reviews requests for position description changes and maintains accurate position descriptions.
- Prepares court communications for review and submission.
- Conducts onsite and offsite audits of reclassification requests.
- Coordinates and participates in Job Evaluation Committee meetings.
- Assists employees and supervisors with completing performance appraisals.
- Coordinates monitoring of temporary employees and employees receiving out of class pay.
- Participates in policy and procedure development.
- Reviews descriptions and position duties for FLSA status.
- Monitors and processes documents submitted through the Learning Management System.
- May conduct training sessions and presentations.
- Performs special projects.
- Performs all other related duties involved in the operation of the department as assigned or required.
Work Conditions/ Physical Requirements:
While performing the duties of this position, the incumbent is regularly required to grasp and squeeze, hear, keyboard, perform repetitive tasks, sit, talk, use his/her hands, drive, and work alone and with others.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and three years of compensation or related human resources experience OR associate’s degree and five years of compensation or related human resources experience OR high school diploma or GED and seven years of compensation or related human resources experience. Significant experience working with spreadsheets and analyzing data required. Current and valid driver license required. Thorough knowledge of personnel practices. Ability to communicate effectively and utilize basic mathematical skills. Ability to multi-task is necessary to perform tasks amid frequent interruptions.
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
– Click on Employment > All Applicants. Questions can be directed to Human Resources at (817) 884-1188.