Compensation Analyst - Irving, TX
Envoy is currently seeking a Compensation Analyst, supporting the administration of the company’s compensation programs. As part of the HR Compensation & Benefits team, the Specialist will play both a strategic and hands-on role in the design, planning, development and administration of the company’s compensation programs and policies.
- Participate in salary surveys and benchmarks jobs against survey data to determine competitive compensation ranges
- Create & maintain job code structures in the Success Factors HRIS system
- Research and monitor changes to relevant local market data and minimum wage requirements at various operational airport locations
- Partner with recruiting and hiring managers to formulate internal and external job offers to ensure both external and internal equity.
- Assist in administering annual merit programs and/or variable compensation programs
- Act as front-line responder for compensation questions from employees and HR partners.
- Develop and review communications for managers and employees, including policies and educational information on internal web site
- Provide project-management and analytical support for a variety of projects & initiatives led by the Compensation & Benefits team as necessary.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or related field with 1-3 years of applied compensation-related experience preferred
- Foundational knowledge in compensation administration including experience with salary surveys, merit-based & variable compensation plan administration
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; strong analytical and math skills; advanced Excel & data analysis skills working with large data sets
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written with strong presentation skills
- Demonstrated consultation, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work individually with limited supervision and/or as a team
- Exposure to confidential and sensitive information necessitating considerable use of good judgement and confidentiality
- Experience with a large, geographically-dispersed and union-represented environment preferred
- SuccessFactors or other cloud-based HR system experience a plus
- PayFactors/Payscale system experience a plus
- Working knowledge of ADP Payroll systems & processes a plus
Job Type: Regular
Click Here to Apply