Compensation Analyst - Arlington, TX
The Compensation Analyst under general supervision, will provide Compensation support for the University’s compensation programs and functions. Provides excellent customer service to University clients for matters related to compensation.
- Processes requests submitted for Compensation and Classification Review (CCR) which consists of analyzing requests for new positions, reclassifications, promotions, new hires and other compensation-related requests; performs due diligence to ensure internal equity.
- Updates and maintains job description folder, generates and distributes monthly compensation data reports, maintains and updates CCR files and forms; creates new job codes and make updates to existing job codes in the HR system; updates various Compensation data bases (i.e. supplemental pay database, CCR master list) performs salary offer analysis.
- Gathers data related to client requests; research compensation issues and assist in analysis to facilitate a resolution.
- Performs market pricing and analysis of external/internal salary data; gathers data and assist in third-party salary surveys.
- Assists with administration of the annual merit program and updating the compensation pay plan; assists with the review of compensation policies and practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Human Resources, Finance, Accounting or a related field with at least 6 months to 2 years of compensation, data analysis, accounting, forcasting/modeling or related work experience. Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
Preferred Education, Experience or Skills:
Job Type: Regular
- 2-3 years of experience in compensation. Experience using a human resources information system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Excel (pivot tables and V-lookup), Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent organization and time management skills to manage competing priorities.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills; proficient research skills to identify issues, analyze situations, and contribute to successful outcome.
- Ability to work independently and resourcefully against deadlines and exercise a high degree of judgment, discretion and confidentiality to accomplish job functions.
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Click Here to Apply