Senior Manager, Compensation - Dallas, TX
The Senior Manager, Compensation (“Senior Manager”) manages the incentive and equity compensation programs to support the Firm’s compensation philosophy and its ability to attract, retain, motivate, and reward the best talent and deliver the desired business results. The Senior Manager plans, develops, and implements new and revised compensation programs, policies, and procedures. This position includes a high level of cross-functional teamwork and responsibility, with heavy interaction with all levels of employees, including Principals and Practice Leaders.
- Create a positive team member experience.
- Partner closely with internal Corporate teams, including Accounting/Finance, Payroll, Legal, and Tax as well as Practice Leadership and Operations teams. Conducts research to determine competitor benchmark practices, new trends, and regulatory changes to ensure the Firm retains a competitive position in the marketplace.
- Develops a strong understanding of the various business units, their financials and customer strategies which informs incentive compensation plan design
- Develops, implements, and maintains incentive programs, equity programs, and other variable pay programs across all geographic areas.
- Develops practice-specific compensation program recommendations, and when necessary, works with leaders and Compensation team to integrate within existing compensation structures.
- Develop and administer equity programs, including educating team members, maintaining documents and data records, and preparing reports as needed.
- Assures compensation programs directly support strategic goals and are competitive, cost-effective, and comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Creates and maintains all compensation plan documents, including incentive compensation programs.
- Manages all aspects of the discretionary incentive compensation program for Corporate Services and support functions as well as other incentive compensation programs as needed.
- Administer the incentive calculations for multiple incentive compensation programs, including calculations, communications and processing through HRIS systems. For commission-based plans, partner with Accounting, who calculates these payouts, to ensure compliance with the plan documents.
- Assists with the due diligence process and manages the compensation integration process for mergers and acquisitions, and international expansion.
- Partner with the rest of the Total Rewards team to support Firm initiatives, ensure alignment across programs, and ensure a consistent team member experience.
- The role will have the opportunity to present recommendations and findings to top leaders, including the CEO. Strong executive presence is required Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment as well as responding to changing priorities quarter to quarter
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field with seven to ten years compensation experience required. At least three years of equity experience required. International experience is preferred.
Preferred Education, Experience, or Skills:
Work Conditions / Physical Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have advanced skills in Microsoft® Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet navigation and research, compensation research tools, and HRMS. Workday experience preferred.
Certificates and Licenses:
Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), Professional in Human Resources Certification (PHR), Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR) Certification or other compensation related certifications Global Remuneration Professional (GRP) or Certified Executive Compensation Professional (CECP) preferred. Valid driver’s license required.
This job may have supervisory responsibilities.
- Standard indoor working environment.
- Long periods of sitting while working at computer.
- Occasional long periods of standing.
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 30 lbs.
- Position requires regular interaction with employees and vendors both in person and via e-mail and telephone.
- Independent travel requirement: Approximately 10%.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Click Here to Apply