Total Rewards Sr Analyst - Fort Worth, TX
The Total Rewards Sr Analyst is responsible for researching, analyzing, evaluating, and administering GM Financial's compensation programs. The position will provide input and support in the design, implementation and administration of global compensation program initiatives and ensure alignment with our company’s pay philosophies and business strategies. The Total Rewards Sr Analyst will monitor compensation trends in the business environment and must stay abreast of applicable legislation. This team member is responsible for providing subject matter expertise on administration, compliance, vendor management, reporting, as well as employee communication and education for compensation programs. As a member of the Total Rewards team, this role will partner closely with internal stakeholders across the global Human Resources function, and external business leaders to support the business and drive a high performing culture. The Total Rewards Sr Analyst will provide support to the Total Rewards management team and other GM Financial employees as it relates to compensation.
- Partner with global HR business partners to understand business needs. Design creative and innovative solutions to meet the needs. Prepare and present materials for HR and business leaders that clearly and effectively recommend solutions.
- Prepare and maintain job descriptions in the organization, ensure descriptions accurately reflect the work being performed by incumbents and are properly reflected in our systems.
- Conduct job analysis, market pricing, and internal equity review to determine base pay and salary grade recommendations for new positions
- Participate in published salary surveys, conduct customized salary surveys, and evaluate compensation survey data to determine company's competitive position
- Participate and provide support in the planning and administration of the annual salary review processes for assigned business units
- Review and propose salary adjustments for internal and external offers for conformance to established guidelines, policies, and practices
- Recommend corrective or alternative actions to resolve compensation related problems
- Perform financial analysis and cost-benefit analysis for strategic initiatives and special projects. Make recommendations regarding financial impact of initiatives and projects
- Assist in the design, communication, and implementation of incentive and base pay programs
- Conform with all corporate policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or in related field or equivalent work experience preferred
- 4-6 yrs experience in the Human Resources field, preferably with significant emphasis in compensation; comparable or equivalent related experience considered
- Working towards CCP, CBP certification.
- Previous experience working with a compensation consulting firm a plus.
- Would prefer experience working in a large, global company
Work Conditions / Physical Requirements
- Normal office environment subject to stressful situations
- Flexible schedule with possibility of working long hours may be required
- Travel may be required to support business need