Compensation Analyst - Dallas, TX
The Analyst – Compensation position is an entry to intermediate level compensation position reporting into the Director – Compensation. The successful candidate should be comfortable working in a dynamic, market-based pay environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a recent college graduate or someone with some experience in compensation to join one of the largest and most diversified midstream MLP’s in the world.
- Complete offer recommendations using survey data and internal equity comparisons in order to prepare job offers to candidates and employees
- Work with the Compensation Team and HR Generalists to provide compensation knowledge to the business regarding offer recommendations, promotions, salary adjustments, etc.
- Participate in and complete salary survey submissions for energy-related surveys
- Assist the Compensation Team with the administration of the hourly progression program for field hourly employees in Operations and Measurement
- Assist the Compensation Team with the annual merit, bonus, promotion/salary adjustment, and Long-Term Incentive (LTI) processes
- Run reports in PeopleSoft and PayFactors as needed to complete assigned tasks
- Represent the Partnership at industry survey meetings
- Assist the Director – Compensation with special projects requested by senior management or the Compensation Committee as needed
Education & Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below:
- 2 – 5 years of experience in Compensation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, Finance or related discipline
- Equivalent experience and demonstrated equivalent competency may supplant the Bachelor’s Degree
Alternatively, an entry level candidate can be considered with 0-2 years of experience.
Preferred Education, Experience, or Skills:
Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- CCP, SPHR/PHR designation(s)
- Energy industry or MLP experience
- Experience with PayFactors
- Experience with eCompensation
Required experience is commensurate with the selected job level:
- The Associate Analyst level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 0-2 years of relevant job related experience
- The Analyst level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 2-5 years of relevant job related experience
Work Conditions / Physical Requirements:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Usually, normal office working conditions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Occasional visits to industrial/manufacturing settings which may include hazardous materials and chemicals, as well as extreme temperature conditions and loud machinery, and require appropriate personal protective equipment.
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:Click Here to Apply