Compensation Analyst - The Colony, TX
Perform staff support activities to administer various compensation programs. Assist in the development and implementation of compensation programs company-wide.
Work Conditions / Physical Requirements:
- Provide compensation services and consulting support to assigned client groups.
- Review requests for new or revised jobs, audit jobs for content, prepare job descriptions and determine appropriate salary grade assignments.
- Assist in the development and administration of various incentive and other compensation programs.
- Perform ad hoc equity analyses and provide recommendations.
- Participate in and/or conduct salary surveys. Analyze and report results.
- Maintain company relationships with various outside vendors and service providers.
- Complete special projects and perform general analysis on an ad hoc basis.
- Audit and submit weekly retirement savings plan reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field, or equivalent, plus 3-5 years general compensation experience including familiarity with statutory requirements governing compensation administration.
- Solid computer skills including advanced knowledge of Excel and working knowledge of HRIS systems, word processing, and database applications.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to type on a keyboard and operate a PC
- Ability to converse over a telephone
- Ability to transport materials or equipment or lifting, moving, carrying objects up to 50 pounds on a limited basis
- Ability to work in an office and perform in a corporate environment
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply