Compensation Analyst - Remote/Justin, TX
Canoo’s mission is to bring EVs to Everyone and build a world-class team to deploy this sustainable mobility revolution. We have developed breakthrough electric vehicles that are reinventing the automotive landscape with pioneering technologies, award-winning designs, and a unique business model that spans all owners in the full lifecycle of the vehicle. Canoo is starting production in 2022 and is distinguished by its pioneering and experienced team of technologists, engineers, and designers. With offices around the country, the company is scaling quickly and seeking candidates who love to challenge themselves, are motivated by purpose, and possess a strong desire to get things done.
We are looking for a Compensation Analyst who embodies our culture and provides our employees with a competitive compensation and rewards experience by implementing and administering compensation programs. Experience administering compensation programs for fast growth companies is preferred. Major responsibilities include compensation program design, implementation, administration and support for base salary, short term incentives, long-term incentives stock program, job analysis and evaluation, compensation management, 401(k) administration, etc. Our industry-leading programs are both competitive in the market and balance our bottom line and business objectives; helping us attract and retain the world’s best talent.
- Supports the design, implementation, and execution of compensation programs including base pay administration, short term, and long-term incentive programs.
- Participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position. Reviews job content and assists with creating job descriptions.
- Compensation management including reviews of proposed salary adjustments, short term and long-term incentives and making recommendations in accordance with company strategy.
- Reviews requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment and FLSA exemptions.
- Assist in policy development and recommendations on subjects such as base pay, incentive compensation, bonus plans, and equity plans.
- Supports the finance and legal organizations in the administration of equity stock and purchase programs.
- Ensures compliance with regulations and appliable laws.
- Strive to be industry-leading and progressive in our total rewards programs, regularly monitoring external trends to proactively adjust our compensation strategies to stay competitive in the market and recommends revisions to lead best-in-class rewards
- Manage 401(k) inquiries relating to enrollments, plan changes, contribution amounts, and overall plan administration
- Develop strategies to drive employee awareness and understanding of all compensation programs
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in lieu of degree.
- 5+ years of broad compensation experience including compensation administration, job analysis and evaluation, short term incentives and long term incentives including equity stock plans and employee stock purchase plans
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Experience collaborating with a diverse team of leadership, business partners, external vendors, and consultants
- A track record of developing and executing highly effective compensation programs, tools, metrics, and practices
- Ability to create and lead the communication and education of compensation programs throughout all levels of the organization, including the design and implementation of tools to improve understanding and value of programs
- Analytical capability and comfortable preparing and presenting compensation proposals
- Experience utilizing HRIS and compensation management systems
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel proficiency
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply
Contact: Teresa Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org, 214-405-8673
Click Here to Apply