Senior Compensation Analyst - Dallas, TX
HollyFrontier Corporation is seeking a Sr Compensation Analyst to be based at our headquarters in Dallas, TX. This role conducts complex compensation analyses and develops, implements and administers domestic and international compensation programs.
- Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of domestic and international career and compensation structures and other compensation programs
- Serve as a key team member in the annual merit, bonus and long-term incentive compensation planning processes
- Develop and deliver compensation related communications
- Partner with internal departments and external vendors
- Participate in compensation surveys and industry survey groups to improve competitive pay levels within the organization
- Assist in the administration of company retirement, anniversary, and recognition programs
- Review new and revised jobs for appropriate internal career mapping and pay level; maintain compliance with relevant regulations
- Audit employee data to ensure consistent application of policies and compliance with regulations
- Maintain job description database ensuring consistency with career framework and related systems
- Analyze data from survey sources for budget recommendations, analysis of jobs, hourly wages, salaries, FLSA status and incentives in order to evaluate internal equity, external competitiveness and legal compliance of the Company’s pay practices
- Benchmark jobs utilizing salary surveys or whole job comparison as needed
- Design and prepare ad hoc compensation and budget related reports for management
- Partner with Human Resources offices to respond to compensation inquiries and to review/approve internal and external pay offers and certain pay action requests
May perform the following other duties:
- Troubleshoot user issues in SAP, correcting errors to employee records for Human Resources Generalists and Managers
- Provide data support to auditors, compliance officials, and government agencies
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their supervisor, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion.
Education & Experience:
A minimum of five (5) years’ of work experience in a combination of compensation analysis and evaluation with management, FLSA analysis, job description development, and compensation survey participation is required.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field is required.
Experience with SuccessFactors modules and SAP HCM.
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Click Here to Apply