Temporary Compensation Analyst - Dallas, TX
American Heart Association
The American Heart Association has an excellent opportunity for a Temporary Compensation Analyst in our Human Resource department based out of our National Center office.
This is a six (6) month temporary assignment. This position can be remote/home based.
This individual will be responsible for assisting with the development, design, implementation, and management of all association wide compensation programs, inclusive of executive and international compensation. Responsible for conducting benchmark analysis and participation in surveys. Also, responsible for serving as a key team member in the total rewards center for excellence and for partnering with managers and HR team members across the organization for compensation guidance.
- Conducts compensation analysis to determine appropriate salary level according to compensation guidelines and policy.
- Evaluates new job requests to identify alignment with existing job or determine need for new job including a review of existing structure as well as a market analysis and determination of FLSA status.
- Conducts data analysis and tracks promotions and exceptions during the anual merit process.
- Writes new job descriptions and revises current ones, validates job descriptions through manager and employee to include job requirements and compliance with applicable employment laws.
- Researches, compiles data, prepares statistical reports including charts, graphs and spreadsheets, and analyzes the results for presentations
- Participates in salary surveys and analyzes results to determine organization's market relationship including administration of compensation systems and tools.
- Develops recommendations to adjust salary structure in response to changing organizational needs, market values and geographic differentials.
- Researches special compensation programs and incentive systems to support the organization's objectives.
- Assists in the auditing and maintenance of data integrity for HRIS applications.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business or related area or equivalent work experience
- Three (3) years of direct compensation experience evaluating jobs for FLSA compliance and competitive market position including strong knowledge of compensation practices
- Two (2) years of experience advising managers on compensation decisions operating within a defined structure
- Two (2) years of experience leading compensation projects such as titling structure and centralization
- Advanced knowledge of Windows-based computer skills including Excel, and Power Point
- Strong understanding of state and federal laws, regulations and statutes relating to compensation including FLSA, tax withholding/reporting, etc.
- Comprehensive ability in developing relationships and problem solving
- Must illustrate attention to detail, analytical abilities and consistent follow through
- Must be team oriented, dependable and flexible with high work ethic
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Able to coordinate multiple changing tasks
- Ability to clearly communicate information both verbally and in writing in one on one and large group situations to AHA employees, management and vendor contacts.
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:
Contact Cindy Dale at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Click Here to Apply