Compensation Analyst - Plano, TX
The Compensation Analyst conducts analysis and interpretation related to the organizations’ compensation programs. This role supports the evaluation and analysis of company base pay and bonus plans to ensure they are competitive within the marketplace. The Analyst assists with the implementation of compensation programs including base pay, bonus, and incentives. This position oversees various aspects of compliance as it relates to minimum wage and FLSA regulations.
Education & Experience:
- Evaluate the organizations jobs, documenting responsibilities and requirements in job descriptions.
- Contribute organizational data to, and analyzes results of, compensation surveys.
- Conduct market analysis of company jobs to determine competitive positioning of the organizations pay programs.
- Oversees minimum wage/union wage compliance processes and communication -- auditing and implementation of changes as dictated by city/state requirements.
- Assists with annual salary administration programs, including salary structure creation and maintenance and development of incentive or salary increase budgets.
- Participate in administration of annual performance management, incentive, or salary increase programs.
- Support the execution, administration and providing analytical support to for a variety of compensation policies and programs.
- Prepare supporting data for the review of annual salary budget.
- Prepare statistical analysis, data modeling, incentive pay programs, and costing of base.
- Assist with developing appropriate job descriptions and maintaining a website for accessing compensation information and job descriptions.
- Assist with managing job documentation, descriptions, databases and tables related to job codes, and job families.
- Provide support to HR department concerning interpretation of compensation practices and guidelines.
Click Here to Apply
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree and 2 to 3 years of experience in compensation, or 3+ years in a Human Resources function
- High-level proficiency in Excel (including, but not limited to, VLOOKUP function, pivot tables, sorting, charts, and formatting) is required.
- Excellent investigative and analytical skills to discern variances and trends
- Performs work under general supervision.
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses solid working knowledge of subject matter.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, presentation, organization, decision-making, and planning skills.
- Able to handle high level of confidentiality concerning associate information.
- Ability to use software and hardware effectively, including MS Office, Visio, and Access.
- Strong organization and communication skills.