Senior Compensation Consultant - Dallas, TX
The Senior Compensation Consultant at Children’s Health provides direction and coordination of the design, implementation and administration of compensation, reward, and incentive programs for Children's Medical Center. Responsible for researching and evaluating organizational needs and market trends and developing new and enhanced compensation programs and providing advice and support to internal clients on a wide range of compensation related issues. You will partner and provide direction on job and organizational design that is market competitive and supports Children's Medical Center compensation philosophy.
This is a full-time position working remotely Monday through Friday.
- Requires depth within a specialized, critical discipline and/or breadth of substantive professional knowledge that crosses disciplines within the professional field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and /or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
Education & Experience:
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, required.
Experience: At least 7 years’ job category experience, required.
Certifications: Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) from WorldatWork, within 24-36 months from hire, required.
Preferred Education, Experience, or Skills:
- 10 years’ job category experience, preferred.
- Healthcare experience, strongly desired.
Work Conditions: Remote
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:
Please complete an online application using the following link: