Finance Manager – Corporate Sales Compensation, Irving, TX
Caris Life Sciences
The Finance Manager - Corporate Sales Compensation coordinates the administration of sales incentive compensation and reward programs, working internally with Sales leadership, Finance, HR/Payroll and IT. This is a full-time position reporting directly to the VP of Finance. The position will be located at our corporate headquarters in Irving, Texas.
- Analyze corporate and sales compensation programs, including producing monthly reporting and metrics.
- Perform historical data analyses and predictive cost modeling for input into financial modeling as well as ad-hoc projects as requested.
- Perform standard corporate and sales compensation analyses (e.g., pay vs. performance, return on investment, cost per unit, etc.) and develop new or ad-hoc metrics to support specific analytical objectives.
- Coordinate, compile, and analyze pay plan data from multiple department, systems and data sources. Ensure accurate and timely processing of payments within deadlines.
- Understands and applies SOX fundamentals and processes consistently
- Support the strategic goals and targets of the corporate and sales organization with thoughtful recommendations and timely metrics.
- Continually evaluate and leverage systems technology and business processes to improve work flow and efficiencies.
- Secure necessary sign-off from appropriate resources on all compensation issues/solutions.
- Develop cross-functional relationships (within Sales, HR, Finance, Legal, and IT) at senior levels of the organization to execute on all sales compensation deliverables.
- Support sales leadership as a functional expert for Finance as needed.
- Develop and distribute reporting tools and dashboards.
- Maintain knowledge of industry and competitive compensation trends for Sales teams.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resource management, business administration, or finance.
- 5+ years of sales compensation-related experience, preferably in a biotechnology/ healthcare/laboratory environment. Experience with SOX is preferred.
- Strong understanding and application of sales compensation plan design and administration.
- Knowledge of EKRA requirements and limitations for medical laboratory sales compensation programs
- Experience managing confidential employee information.
- Knowledge of applicable local, State, and Federal laws regulating compensation practices
- Conditions of Employment: Individuals must successfully complete pre-employment process, which includes criminal background check, drug screening, and reference verification. Also, individual must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by the date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based jobs, if not currently employed by Caris Life Sciences.
Preferred Education, Experience, or Skills:
Work Conditions / Physical Requirements:
- MBA degree.
- CCP or CSCP designation
- Data extraction and/or programming skills with SQL queries, XML or Looker is a plus.
- Experience with EPBCS/Hyperion and Smart View
- Must possess ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to spend a majority of the day looking at / using a computer monitor
- Must possess ability to perform repetitive motion.
- Ability in hearing acuity, visual acuity, and color discrimination.
How to Apply:
Email resume to:
Samantha Howe or Delaney Dupre