Senior Compensation Analyst - Irving, TX
When you’re the best, we’re the best. We instill an environment where employees feel engaged, satisfied and able to contribute their unique skills and talents. We provide extensive opportunities for personal and professional development, building both employee competence and organizational capability to fuel exceptional performance now and in the future.
In this role you will assist in the development, design, implementation, and management of company compensation programs. You will act as an advisor and technical expert on compensation-related matters. You will administer compensation programs and activities while ensuring internal equity, external competitiveness, and compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and organizational policies.
- Support compensation strategy by developing, recommending, implementing, and maintaining base salary and variable pay programs.
- Manage the merit review cycle and annual incentive cycles.
- Participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position. Manage market pricing and job evaluation activities, including matching internal positions to external data and formulating recommendations.
- Maintain job profiles and ensure accuracy in HR System. Set up, maintain and audit compensation in Workday software.
- Audit pay practices to ensure compliance with federal and state legislation applicable to wage and hour laws and regulations.
- Work with HR Business Partners and Management in daily activities.
Education & Experience:
- Relevant degree preferred in Business, Human Resources or related field.
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience in employee compensation.
- Knowledge of all federal, state and local regulations and compliance requirements as they apply to base compensation and incentive compensation programs.
- Broad, practical knowledge of Compensation and HRIS techniques and methods.
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and statistics associated with compensation tasks.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, etc.)
- Significant attention to detail in the maintenance of spreadsheets, databases and communications.
- Strong business acumen and ability to respond to request for information in a courteous manner.
- Strong oral and written skills to prepare comprehensive and clear written documents, presentations and policies.
- Excellent organization and time management skills to manage competing priorities.
- Workday experience strongly preferred
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:Click Here to Apply