Senior Compensation Analyst - Remote
This position is integral to the Human Resources team and will assist the Compensation Manager in supporting compensation programs for a geographically diverse company with multiple sales commission, incentive and bonus structures. This position will develop, implement, and maintain the company's compensation programs. Prepare job evaluation market studies, salary surveys, establishes salary structures, and prepares policies and procedures to ensure the achievement of equitable and competitive employee compensation. Coordinates market analysis, internal equity studies, and compensation practices audits. Maintains a working knowledge of federal and state legislation and labor contracts that may affect compensation policies. Responsible for incentive and bonus plan design and administration programs to attract and retain employees. Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies and practices. May prepare special studies and recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation, or rewards & recognition options.
- Reviews proposed salary adjustments for conformance to established guidelines, policies, and practices.
- Knowledge, preparation and execution of merit and bonus administration process.
- Coordinates market analysis, internal equity studies, and compensation practices audits.
- Works closely with the Compensation Manager to design, develop, and implement new compensation plans and structures based on analysis to ensure the business is competitive with market.
- Participates in compensation surveys, creates job descriptions, and prepares and analyzes survey data.
- Leads process improvement projects to drive efficiency and process simplification for Compensation processes through expanded leverage of existing technology (Paycom).
- Develop, prepare and present specialized reports, forecasts, accruals and other ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Develops and provides communications and training programs on variety of compensation topics.
- Provides consultation, information, and advice to leadership and staff as requested.
- Works closely with other departments including finance, talent management, and operations teams to ensure compensation plans are performing effectively.
- Assists with maintaining centralized compensation records and documents necessary for reporting and/or audits of compensation plans.
- Provides compensation information to approved requesting parties to ensure compliance with EEOC, FLSA, and all other related regulations.
Education & Experience:
Bachelors degree and 6 years of compensation experience.
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How To Apply:Click Here to Apply