Compensation Manager - Dallas
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
The Compensation Manager role with us isn’t just a job - it’s an awesome job. This job doesn't exist today, so you will have a real chance to make the job your own. We are hiring builders at OBE. And we want to lean into your expertise to help us get better. We will give you what you need to do your job, and you will get to make an impact, every single day.
This role is perfect for the individual who approaches their work in a professional manner and who is passionate about making a difference in their workplace. If that sounds like you, come join this industry leader!
We are currently seeking a highly qualified Compensation Manager to join our team in Dallas, TX where this key individual will be responsible for the design and administration of Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope’s compensation programs. This position will partner with internal stakeholders to build compensation philosophy, plans, and measure their effectiveness.
- Oversee and administer total global compensation program, ensuring it supports business and HR priorities.
- Apply organizational design and job evaluation techniques to create consistent and appropriate compensation and incentive plans.
- Analyze & interpret market pay data, including job matching information, to appropriately benchmark internal compensation levels.
- Lead the annual salary planning process for merit.
- Ensure the consistent application of our pay philosophy to drive the pay for performance culture.
- Be responsible for updating our market data, participating in appropriate market surveys and helping us define the relevant market for our organization.
- Manage communication and roll-out out of compensation programs at all levels of the organization.
- Develop and maintain Compensation structures, programs and policies to ensure compensation is externally competitive and internally consistent.
- Collect job specifications, analyze and identify job levels by partnering with HR and Management to clearly define job requirements, assist with organizational structure, setting appropriate job grades, create job codes.
- Maintain a working knowledge of current statutory requirements and labor contract agreements, which may affect compensation policies.
- Research special compensation and incentive programs to support the organization global objectives.
- Assist with the implementation of a compensation module within the HRIS system.
- Assist in the development and implementation of ad hoc projects and reports as directed.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, HR, or Business. CCP certification preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in designing compensation programs including broad compensation, variable compensation, planning, administration required. Executive compensation would be a plus.
- Experience developing compensation programs ideally in an environment with a workforce comprised of different employee populations (retail, sales, production, and corporate employees).
- Experience designing and managing base salary structures, short-term incentive programs, competitive market analysis, forecasting trends, costs, and modeling outcomes.
- Broad understanding of compensation theory, principles, and practices to perform an independent analysis of programs using market data.
- Expert data mining and quantitative analysis skills
- Strong verbal, written, and listening communication skills, including excellent presentation and facilitation skills as well as interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to operate strategically as well as manage tactical execution and detail management.
- Strong understanding of state and federal laws, regulations and statutes relating to compensation
- Must have strong knowledge of Windows-based computer skills including Excel, Access and Word
- Knowledge of various compensation and incentive programs required.
- General knowledge and experience with HRIS systems, UKG a plus.
- Experience in Merger & Acquisition, divestiture/spin-off projects, preferred.
- Knowledge of international compensation in Canada, helpful.
- Proficient in Excel with general understanding of compensation and other organization IT systems.
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How To Apply:Click Here to Apply