Lead Consultant, Executive Compensation Design - Dallas
AT&T is seeking an Executive Compensation consultant who will support the design/governance of executive compensation plans and prepare content for the Human Resources Committee (HRC) of the Board of Directors. This role will report to the Director-Compensation. This position will interact with legal, finance, and experts/leaders across HR. This position is based in Dallas, TX
• Create materials for review by top executives and the HRC.
• Research and analyze peer company proxy statements and executive compensation practice and policy surveys.
• Prepare recommendations for governance and plan design initiatives, and create presentations/written materials to support the recommendations.
• Interact directly with attorneys and executives on executive compensation plan design and issues.
• Knowledgeable about legal and financial aspects of executive compensation programs.
• Certified Executive Compensation Professional or Certified Executive Compensation Professional is a plus.
Education & Experience:
5 - 8 years of experience in a related field.
Typically Bachelors of Arts degree or Bachelors of science degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certified Executive Compensation Professional or Certified Executive Compensation Professional is a plus.
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How To Apply:Click Here to Apply