Executive Compensation Manager - Irving, TX
Client is Confidential until Interview Stage
We are delighted to work with a global leader in the engineering, procurement and construction industry who has an exciting opportunity at their headquarters office. They are seeking a talented Executive Compensation Manager at the Company's headquarters office located in Irving, Texas. This position will be responsible for an integral part of the Global Compensation & Executive Services team, providing world class services to our internal clients around the world; effectively managing projects, and executing ongoing programs. This position will report to the Senior Manager, Executive Compensation, and act as a subject-matter expert working collaboratively across the organization.
- Assist with Compensation Committee and Proxy processes to include preparing materials and providing detailed analysis with supporting documentation
- Use advanced Excel and data analysis skills to perform complex variable pay calculations and model financial impact of compensation plans
- Coordinate with other departments such as Accounting, Payroll, Tax and Legal, to provide support for compensation-related data needs
- Analyze, reconcile, and ensure accuracy of data for all supported plans on a regular basis; proactively identify problems and resolutions
- Develop communication tools to help expand understanding of executive compensation programs including LTI
- Support annual executive compensation planning
- Partner with other HR, compensation, and business professionals to execute programs that require cross functional collaboration
- Support the global compensation team on various projects as required.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Finance, Economics, Business, or related area
- 7-10 years’ experience in global and/or executive compensation
- Very strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Detail oriented – exceptional attention to detail
Preferred Education, Experience, or Skills:
- Experience with Vendor management: BOA, Meryl Lynch
- Will be in charge of all executives globally around 450, these executives need white glove treatment and major focus is to keep these executives happy.
- Will be handling all executive long term incentives(equity awards, stock awards, etc..) and the tracking and accounting involved. Will work closely with payroll and legal department.
Work Conditions/Physical Requirements:
Office Environment, M-F hybrid Schedule
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:
Contact Rebecca Williams at TRS-Select: 832-206-3751
Send resume to: Rebecca.email@example.com
Please reference JOB ID # 1111265