Sr. Compensation Consultant- Irving, TX
Client is Confidential until Interview Stage
The Sr. Compensation Consultant will be researching and understanding the current and upcoming competitive markets for employee pay and benefits. This Direct Hire Consultant will be responsible for researching, establishing and maintaining the company’s pay structure system. The Compensation professional will be working with labor relations and benefits team to ensure proper rates and step increases are maintained in accordance to federal, state, postal and CBA regulations.
This role is Hybrid.
- Coordinate and implement increases and step increases
- Utilize research and tools to manage pay scales to ensure compensation is competitive within the industry
- Communicate with internal team, partners, upper management and employees on approvals and appropriate pay changes as needed
- Collaborate with benefits, labor relations and payroll teams
- Audit compensation programs to ensure compliance with all relevant regulations including Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and pay equity
- Monitor industry related compensation rate changes including Prevailing Wage, Collective Bargaining Agreements, Living Wage Ordinances and Federal and State regulations.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in HR, finance or business
5 years of progressive compensation experience
Preferred Education, Experience, or Skills:
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:
Please contact Lily Babigian for more information
Executive Recruiter, LHH