Associate Director Compensation - Houston, TX
Stellantis Financial Services
This position is responsible for managing the development, implementation and administration of the company’s compensation program including but not limited to base salary, bonus structures, commissions, and total reward strategies. Responsibilities include reviewing existing compensation programs, development and implementing new and revised compensation programs, policies, and procedures to align with the company’s goals and competitive practices.
- Works with senior leadership to ensure that the compensation strategy and programs support the organization’s business objectives and meet all legal requirements.
- Develop, implement, and analyze market competitive pay structures that support Stellantis compensation framework including pay grades and position leveling.
- Manage design and execution of job architecture, including job analysis and evaluation, job descriptions, career ladders, salary ranges and compensation practices.
- Lead the job description creation process, procedures, and approvals; ensure compliance with FLSA and all applicable laws ang government regulations.
- Oversee the design and administration of compensation programs including base pay, variable pay, merit, compensation planning and market analysis with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation practices and recommends changes that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives
- Ensures compensation programs and consistently administered in compliance with internal policies and government regulations.
- Provides guidance on compensation and benefit matters including industry benchmarks and best practices.
- Designs creative solutions to specific compensation -related programs and incentive plans.
- Creates and provides value-added, efficient HR processes and services including management of the annual compensation planning cycle.
- Ensure alignment of incentive/reward elements with culture, strategy, and operational goals.
- Lead and maintain the Total Rewards strategy by recommending competitive rewards programs, variable compensation designs and incentive programs.
- Participates in the annual budgeting process related to compensation planning and forecasting
Education & Experience:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a college degree or MBA. Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation preferred. Minimum of 5 years designing and implementation compensation programs and 3+ years prior people management experience.
Knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations as they apply to compensation programs. Highly organized with ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, manage ambiguity, adapt to shifting priorities and balance workload with competing priorities.
Intermediate to advanced technical skills required for manipulating and analyzing data. MS Office computer skills including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Work Conditions / Physical Requirements:
Work in standard office conditions; currently exercising a hybrid work model (i.e., 3 days in the office, 2 days remote work).
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:Click Here to Apply