Compensation Analyst - Dallas, TX
Client of HR Search Pros, Inc.
JOB POSTING #970
TITLE: Compensation Analyst (hybrid role)
LOCATION: Dallas, TX
COMPENSATION: Depends on experience
RELOCATION: Local candidates only
- Work closely with company leadership
- Play a key role in all aspects of the company’s compensation programs/processes (i.e., design, development, implementation, variable pay, base pay, job profiles, salary surveys, benchmarking, etc.)
- Reports to the Compensation Manager
Education & Experience:
- 5+ years of compensation experience
- Experience with the development and administration of compensation programs (benchmarking jobs, determining market pricing, pay structure design and/or implementation, job evaluation and job classification)
- Advanced level Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., ability to build pivot tables, create complex formulas including V-Lookup and conditional statements)
- Strong quantitative, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, with ability to research and analyze various types of data
- Bachelor’s degree
How to Apply:
To apply, please visit: https://hrsearchpros.com/jobs OR CONTACT: Ralph Chapman
Please reference the JOB POSTING # and the JOB TITLE in the subject line of your email.
Please rest assured your information will be kept confidential. We will review your resume and if your background matches our client’s requirements, we will get back to you right away. Either way, we will keep you in mind for other searches we are working on.
We look forward to staying in touch! Thanks again!
www.HRSearchPros.mobi (website to use while on your mobile device)
*** The Executive Search Partner for HR Professionals ***
Be sure to connect with me on any of the following websites: