Executive Compensation Consultant - Dallas, TX
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Innovation powers all that we do, and our groundbreaking solutions deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to millions of customers worldwide. As part of our team, your next big idea could be our newest innovation. Here’s your opportunity to combine your passions for entertainment, media and technology to transform our company and your career.
- Responsible for supporting the design, development or administration of Executive Compensation plans and processes.
- This position may also focus on client consulting, data analysis, project management, process improvement or program design in related areas of compensation or a specific subject matter area (short term incentives, equity, deferred comp, SEC filings, ones time awards, perquisites, etc).
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for using advanced knowledge to support, guide or resolve executive compensation related matters.
- May be responsible for some or all of the following:
- Auditing, creating or updating jobs and job descriptions;
- Supporting the administration of company processes and plans;
- Administering short/long term cash, stock based programs and perquisite programs;
- Collaborating with external vendors to develop, administer, or evaluate programs;
- Participating in and evaluating compensation survey data;
- Developing PowerPoint presentations or communications;
- Creating, analyzing and presenting data analysis highlighting themes, trends and relevant action plans;
- Formulating recommendations regarding job evaluations, salary analysis, compensation analytics and organizational structures;
- Utilizing approaches that are mostly proactive for analyzing, reviewing and determining best solutions to extremely complex compensation matters.
- Demonstrated ability to lead large scale initiatives with company-wide impact and influence at the Senior Executive level.
- Provides training and guidance to other Compensation Professionals.
- May have some knowledge with analyzing/interpreting Big Data sets.
Education: Typically Bachelors of Art or Bachelors of Science degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Work Experience: Typically 5-7 years of experience in a related field. Must have "Compensation" experience.
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:
Please email your resume for consideration to email@example.com