Compensation Analyst - Irving, TX
We are currently seeking a high impact Compensation Analyst to be an integral part of the Global Compensation team, providing world class services to our internal clients around the world, effectively managing projects, and executing ongoing programs. This position will interact with global HR counterparts and management regularly. The successful candidate will have strong customer service and communication skills. This position will perform work requiring the consistent exercise of discretion and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance.
Assist in the development, implementation and administration of compensation policies & procedures, practices, and programs including base pay and incentive pay.
• Participate in compensation surveys; complete external salary survey requests; analyze compensation data results to evaluate the relative impact on salaries and global salary structures
• Manipulate data and formulas in spreadsheets or other software applications to produce complex reports and metrics
• Develop and manage Executive Compensation contracts and other related legal documents
• Conduct benchmarking and analysis of jobs and compensation programs (including base, incentive, variable, and equity) through market research on an ongoing basis
• Support Regional Compensation SMEs and HR business partners by providing market total compensation analysis, recommendations, and consult in order to recommend consistency in the compensation program
• Participate in the assessment of new job families and implementation of job architecture projects; work with HR business partners to draft new or revised job descriptions to meet current business needs
• Assist in the administration of annual Salary and Bonus Planning
• Manage special projects, acting as the Compensation subject matter expert on various projects
• Keep abreast of global compensation trends as well as federal, state, local, and/or provisional laws and regulations
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, Economics, Business or related area
• 3-4 years experience in compensation administration
• Very strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Advanced reporting and database skills, including creating reports, updating data, running queries, etc.
• Attention to detail and ability to work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
• Ability to build relationships and rapport with other groups, departments and teams
• “Data savvy” – ability to investigate and resolve data discrepancies and inconsistencies
• Excellent communication skills including speaking, writing and presenting
• Strong technical orientation
• Highly organized and efficient in work process
• Self-starter, pro-active, works with minimal supervision
Preferred Education, Experience, or Skills:
Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation, or course work in pursuit of designation.
• Experience working with SAP, Workday, Oracle, SuccessFactors, and/or Willis Towers Watson Talent Reward.
• Demonstrated ability to be discreet with confidential company and employee information
• Knowledge of cultures and cross-cultural collaboration
• Ability to build trusting relationships, gain credibility, and partner with leaders and peers
• Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with shifting priorities and deadlines
• Exhibit team orientation and positive relationships with all levels of employees
• Display an understanding of the company’s organizational structure, corporate culture, and business objectives
• Proficient computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, email, spreadsheets, and electronic presentations
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:Click Here to Apply