Senior Compensation Analyst - Irving, TX or Remote
Analyzes, designs, and administers compensation programs. Consults with and advises HR partners and leadership on optimal design of compensation and total rewards programs and pay decisions. Performs complex analysis, conducts research on competitiveness of programs, providing analytical support for projects as well as recurring processes
- Take lead role in compensation projects including survey submissions, salary survey analysis, market pricing and grade assignments, compensation projects (special market studies, job family hierarchies, career framework and job architecture), variable pay plan administration and analysis, geographic zone assignments, merit budget analysis, and salary grade structure maintenance.
- Create, maintain and communicate regular dashboard metrics, highlighting trends; Recommend changes to programs based on analytics and insights from data and to support optimal design and alignment with market best practices.
- Develop complex models that analyze compensation and pay program design changes and employee impact analysis; Provide talking points based on analyses.
- Lead and support organizational wide initiatives such as the annual compensation review (merit and corporate annual bonus) cycle, annual benchmarking, monthly bonus plans, and other total compensation initiatives.
- Develop compensation recommendations for new hires, promotions, and other actions (special incentives and retention programs, etc.).
- Support in the design, implementation and administration of variable pay programs (including sales and monthly bonus plans) to include cost analysis, program modeling, consulting with leadership on design changes, and administering the monthly calculations.
- Augment and suggest edits to job descriptions, conduct job evaluations and market pricing, participate in and suggest salary surveys.
- Influence program design by utilizing market research and internal analysis to recommend changes and improvements to existing programs, and leverage data to support recommendations.
- Assist with designing communication materials, change management, system administration, testing, and-user training.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, or Business preferred.
- Five (5) years of experience in Compensation.
- Market pricing and salary survey participation experience; Variable Pay Plan design and administration preferred.
- Strong financial acumen; Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
- Experience with Workday preferred.
- Advanced spreadsheet and database capabilities are required.
- Working knowledge of federal and state legislation influencing compensation.
- Strong Excel expertise and the ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into insights and action.
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Solution-oriented and have a passion for being hands-on in problem-solving and execution.
Preferred Education, Experience, or Skills:
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) or work toward designation is a plus
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:Click Here to Apply