Sr. Compensation Analyst - DFW Metro, Richmond Metro or Atlanta Metro
The Senior Compensation Analyst partners with Compensation Consultants to provide compensation support to large complex Business Units. They will apply experienced, in-depth knowledge of compensation programs and data analysis to inform compensation-related decisions and improve the effectiveness of compensation strategies and programs. In addition, the Analyst uses technical expertise to work on complex problems where analysis requires rigorous evaluation of multiple factors and data sources
- Develop deep understanding of the business and works with Compensation Consultants to manage the compensation strategy that aligns with the business strategy.
- Client interaction: Engage, influence, and provide some consultation to various audiences, including HR Business Partners, line managers, senior management and executives. Provide advice to partners in a way that expands the understanding of compensation principles and programs and maintains data integrity and compliance with guidelines.
- Conduct rigorous analysis of multiple and complex data sources (compensation surveys and market research, talent, workforce, best practices) to create various compensation models. Scenarios may include predictive analytics to identify future trends and risk. Asks well-informed questions to diagnose problems/needs.
- Provide compensation support through job/pay analysis:
- Perform market pricing analyses
- Conduct job evaluations, with capability to determine FLSA classification; job mapping projects as a result of integrations and re-organizations; may assist on leveling projects in partnership with HRBPs and Managers
- Participate in salary surveys and other benchmarking data sources – including pay practices/trends, global, LTI
- Understand needs for market research and features of each survey; identify additional survey/market intelligence sources as needed
- Lead some compensation projects and initiatives in the business, such as the Annual Compensation review and benchmarking studies. Work with internal McKesson partners (e.g., HRIS) to support project goals. Manage multiple analytical projects at the same time, prioritizing and adjusting to meet deadlines.
- Provide guidance and expertise to other Compensation Analysts in the team.
- Operational: May review, provide recommendations, and approve some compensation transactions outside of guidelines, such as promotions, adjustments and internal/external offers.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years Compensation experience and exhibited expertise in 1 or 2 Compensation practice areas (e.g., equity, executive, base pay, variable/sales programs), preferably in a large, complex organization or corporate setting.
- Additional, foundational compensation knowledge - benchmarking, job evaluations, market research, compensation reviews, survey bench-marking
- Ability to understand BU and HR strategy and the alignment with compensation, with the capability to Interpret internal/external requirements and recommends solutions/best practices, and alternatives.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills with ability to communicate findings in a clear, concise manner.
- Degree or equivalent and typically requires 4+ years of relevant experience.
Preferred Education, Experience, or Skills:
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional) or work toward designation is a plus
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:Click Here to Apply