Compensation Analyst - Dallas, TX
Stream Realty Partners
The primary responsibility for this role is to ensure that employee compensation and benefits are equitable and competitive by developing appropriate pay structures for the firm using information collected from within and outside the organization
- Growing and overseeing Stream’s compensation policies and programs.
- Manage Stream HR’s offer letter drafting through development of cohesive process and structure.
- Collaborate with hiring managers and recruitment teams on offer letter and new hire salary recommendations, when applicable.
- Analyzing positions to ascertain the scope of employee responsibilities and requirements.
- Analyzing, developing, and managing the firm’s compensation programs.
- Reviewing a wide range of relevant compensation data to ensure the company's policies are competitive.
- Contributing company data to compensation surveys.
- Analyzing results of compensation surveys.
- Predicting future trends to steer the company in a positive direction.
- Managing salary structure creation and maintenance.
- Ensuring company compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Providing guidance to managers and employees on compliance requirements related to compensation policies; as well as providing proper recommendations related to salary increases.
- Actively contributing to building new reports, trackers, and databases related to HR and compensation
- Assisting with compensation projects and special reports
- Responsible for confidential and sensitive compensation or financial data
- Providing support in the administration of the organization’s annual merit raise & bonus programs, where applicable
- Performing other duties as assigned within human resources and compensation.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or human resources.
- CCP or similar certification.
- 3+ years of work experience as a Compensation Analyst.
- Proficiency with MS Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and HRIS systems- (preferably UKG or Kronos).
- Proficiency with compensation research and data analysis.
- Attention to detail to be able to achieve a high level of accuracy in their job
- Excellent oral and written communications skills;
- Candidates must be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in the human resources compensation field and have a solid understanding of compensation practices and trends.
- Candidates should have experience with Pay-Setting and Compensation, Benchmarking, and Salary Surveys
- Candidates must possess the ability to maintain sensitive data in a sensitive manner
- Candidates should possess strong analytical and quantitative reasoning skills with a focus on high accuracy, along with a strong aptitude for research, analysis, and data management
- Candidates must have strong organizational skills, and the ability to set priorities and effectively manage multiple assignments in a flexible environment
Preferred Education & Experience, or Skills:
- Prior industry experience in similar role, is preferred
- CCP or similar certification.
- PHR certification.
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:Click Here To Apply