Compensation Analyst - Dallas, TX; Houston, TX, Aurora, CO, Hybrid/Remote
Primoris Services Corporation
The Compensation Analyst assists in the development, implementation, and administration of organization-wide compensation plans and programs. This position has the ability to be fully remote!
• Participates in the administration all pay programs to include hourly and salaried pay programs, base pay structures, merit planning, annual incentives, and long-term incentives.
• Completes annual salary survey submissions and salary budget surveys, interprets results. Performs market pricings and job studies.
• Summarizes data and provides management with analysis and recommendations through written reports and presentations.
• Creates reports and models the cost of programs.
• Assists in the creation and administration efficient processes.
• Partners with managers to write and revise job descriptions for new and existing positions. Creates and administers career architecture documentation and programs.
• Completes audits to ensure employees are properly classified and all data housed in HR systems is correct.
• May participate in Executive Compensation activities.
• Performs other duties related to Compensation, Benefits and Human Resources as assigned.
• Applies practical knowledge of job area.
• Applies prescribed guidelines or policies to analyze and resolve problems.
• Works independently with general supervision. Work reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall adequacy and accuracy.
• Contacts primarily within department involving obtaining or providing information or data requiring some explanation or interpretation. Some contact with individuals representing other departments involving obtaining or providing information or data on matters of minor importance to the function of the department. Little exposure outside of the organization.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field and two years of related experience as a Compensation Analyst; or equivalent.
• 1-4 years experienced as an Compensation Analyst within an HR organization required.
• Exceptional Excel skills required.
• Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
Preferred Education & Experience, or Skills:
- CCP or similar certification.
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:Click Here To Apply