Senior Compensation Analyst - Hybrid (Dallas) /Remote
Oncor Electric Delivery
The Senior Compensation Analyst works directly with the Senior Manager, Total Rewards, the Compensation Team, HR business partners and HR Leadership to administer current compensation programs, plan and implement compensation and reward programs that are in alignment with Oncor’s business objectives, and maintain day to day vendor relationships to support Oncor’s compensation objectives. The incumbent will assure compensation programs are administered consistently across Oncor utilizing approved guidelines and practices.
Education & Experience:
- Plan and implement high performance compensation programs that meet the Company’s objective while conforming to the Company’s reward strategy.
- Assist in managing the communication and delivery of comprehensive broad-based employee base pay and incentive programs, to ensure understanding of the programs across all employees and obtain maximum performance leverage.
- Analyze, track and validate benchmark data to allow Oncor to compare compensation and benefits in comparable organizations and markets. Compile and perform annual update to benchmark data for use in strategic competitive analysis recommendations.
- Participates in job evaluation and market pricing studies for new or redesigned organizational roles.
- Perform ongoing data requirements and maintenance of existing vendor compensation software applications for use in providing compensation transactional HR services to Oncor.
- Assist in managing the development of communication material for compensation related information. Includes the development of annual pay and performance cycle material, annual incentive program material, etc.
- Serve as a change agent in managing human performance.
- Provide technical expertise, in coordination with legal, in the development of compensation documents and administrative services agreements.
- Maintain continued awareness of, and evaluate emerging trends and issues affecting, compensation programs.
- Collaborates with HR Business Partners and other HR management with a focus on process improvements.
- Conducts research, utilizes and analyzes available data to report program results and metrics. Manipulates large amounts of data to provide required reporting.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent is required
The minimum experience requirements are:
- At least five years of progressive experience in implementation and administration of compensation programs
- Experience using MS Office Tools to manage/manipulate data and to create reports and presentations
- Experience using MarketPay and/or other Compensation related software applications preferred
- Experience utilizing UKG preferred
Work Conditions & Physical Requirements:
- Occasional long, irregular hours.
- Hybrid work environment, occasional work from physical office location
- Use of a PC, computer terminal and/or telephone over four hours a day.
- Occasional bending, twisting, crouching, pulling, pushing, and/or reaching to access job-related materials
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Larry Walker,Senior Manager Total Rewards: Larry.email@example.com