Compensation Consultant - Fort Worth, TX
Whitney Smith Company
The Compensation Consultant is responsible for analyzing, developing, presenting, updating, and maintaining client compensation structures and programs; assisting clients with implementation and administration of compensation programs; conducting wage and hour analyses; and providing compensation guidance and recommendations to clients based on compensation theory, market conditions, trends, and overall knowledge of compensation techniques, methodologies, and practices.
Education & Experience:
- Analyzes, designs, and administers employer compensation programs, including base pay and bonus/short-term incentives that align with client objectives for recruiting, retention, and employee engagement.
- Converses with clients to determine type, scope, and purpose of analyses.
- Evaluates and analyzes salary data for all job levels including nonexempt administrative, production, and technician, exempt professional and technical, middle management and senior management, and top executives.
- Designs and communicates pay structures, grades, compensation administration, and guidelines.
- Evaluates jobs and develops job descriptions and job architecture.
- Maintains compensation structures including collaborating with clients in the analysis and review of job classification and reclassification requests.
- Conducts compensation surveys, conducts research and analysis on market competitiveness, pay equity, and compensation trends.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Finance or related field is required.
- 5+ years of related compensation experience is required.
- Knowledge and ability to communicate with clients on compensation administration, structure development, wage and hour issues, FLSA compliance, etc.
- Proficiency in building Excel spreadsheets with formulas, and knowledge of other advanced Excel functions for compensation analysis is a plus.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
- Applicable Human Resources Certifications (SPHR/PHR, SHRM-SCP/CP)
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply: