Director of Executive Compensation - Dallas, TX
Client of Unity Search
Unity Search has partnered with a Global/Fortune 500 publicly traded company with a state of the art, campus style environment is seeking a Director of Executive Compensation. Headquartered right here in DFW, our client has tons of amenities making it one of the top places to work!
Education & Experience:
- Manage LTI administration with multiple types of complex LTI, (Long Term Incentive).
- Manage annual bonuses including calculations and accruals.
- Manage annual global executive salary planning process.
- Manage internal and external audit processes of executive compensation.
- Manage executive job pricing, salary structures, and job architecture.
- Develop communication tools to help expand understanding of executive compensation programs including LTI.
- Subject matter expertise in executive compensation; including related governance and accounting implications, compiling information for annual Proxy statements and relevant filings, and experience in LTI administration.
- The ability to manage Equity Administration is vital to this role. Individual needs a strong understanding of tax laws around equity, accounting rules around LTI vehicles, and SEC rules on proxy compensation disclosures.
- 10+ years in a compensation management role specific to equity and stock management within a large, global firm.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Accounting/Math or Finance is required. An MBA is a huge plus.
- A CCP or CEP certification is a big plus.
- Experience working with SAP, Oracle, SuccessFactors, and/or BAML LTI System.
- The ideal candidate will possess strong analytics and precision, along with a process improvement mindset.
- Hands-on with excel modelling calculations as this role will have their own deliverables.
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:
Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org