Human Resources Reward Intern - Richardson, TX
Fujitsu Network Communications, Inc
This internship is an ideal opportunity to develop your skills in a real world Human Resources environment. The position develops and performs in-depth review, analysis, and interpretation of various forms of Total Reward (primarily compensation and benefits data) to identify trends, help resolve discrepancies and improve the quality of data and management information. This role will work with confidential data to provide ongoing support to the Reward team, HR Business Partners and the business.
Education & Experience:
- Collaborate with the Compensation team to review and update company job codes, job leveling and market benchmarks for US and Canada
- Assist with special project related to job leveling/career framework for US and Canada
- Participate in compensation surveys for US and Canada
- Perform market pricing for any adhoc requests for US and Canada
- Work on other assignments and projects related to Benefits and Retirement as needed.
- Assist with day to day request fo the recognition program. Assist with the quarterly report for the recognition program.
- Incoming college Junior, Senior or Graduate student
- Strong desire to gain experience in Human Resources with a focus in Total Reward (Compensation, Benefits and Retirement)
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work on a team
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:
Click here to apply