Sr. Compensation Analyst - Dallas, TX
Methodist Health System
In this highly technical, fast-paced, and rewarding position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best compensation practices to recognize and reward our employees who provide compassionate healthcare services to our patients. The Senior Compensation Analyst assists in the development, design and implementation of compensation programs, policies and practices to attract and retain talented staff for all Methodist Health System jobs.
Education & Experience:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
- Bachelor's degree required; major in Business, Economics, Finance or Accounting preferred.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CPP) highly desired.
- 5 years' experience in compensation principles, practices and analysis.
- Healthcare experience highly desired.
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:
Click here to apply