Compensation Consultant- Dallas, TX
The Compensation Consultant is responsible for the design, implementation and delivery of compensation programs, tools, and services within assigned client areas. The Compensation Consultant consults with OTM Business Partners and system leaders regarding compensation issues and works to identify a resolution that is within the established compensation strategy/procedures and aligned to the business objectives.
Education & Experience:
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Serves as primary compensation contact to Office of Talent Management Business Partners to provide advice, direction, and guidance on broadly defined compensation matters.
- Serves as point of escalation for complex compensation issues.
- Plans, executes, and leads compensation team projects requiring analysis of factors that cross organizational lines and impact multiple organizational units.
- Recommends, conducts, and oversees salary surveys in order to understand competitive compensation levels in the organization.
- Completes job evaluation studies and ensures that job descriptions on file are current, complete, and accurate; Conducts job analyses and recommend appropriate salary grade/market rate for specific jobs according to policy.
- Assures through audits, analysis, and reports, that all organization compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Designs, implements, and communicates a wide variety of compensation and salary administration programs.
- Research best practices and develop proactive approaches to identify compensation challenges within assigned area.
- Provides guidance to management on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluation including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs.
- Prepares and maintain career paths and job descriptions; reviews and evaluates compensation programs to ensure they are in compliance with wage and hour laws, minimum wage, FLSA and other state and federal compensation regulations.
- Develops statistical analysis, data modeling reports, and data for management.
- Completes special projects and studies as assigned which may include the redesign of existing compensation programs, the development of new programs and the completion of ad-hoc analysis that outline specific observations and recommendations.
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures recommending plan revision as well as new plans which are consistent with compensation trends.
- Identifies and implements opportunities for improvement to existing processes and procedures.
- Serves as the compensation lead or subject matter expert on projects or initiatives within assigned client areas that requires partnership with OTM Business Partners, business leaders, Finance and other areas as required to ensure successful outcomes of the project or initiative.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area, typically obtained through advanced education and experience
- >6 years of experience
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:
Click here to apply
Brenda Marquez, firstname.lastname@example.org