Senior Compensation Analyst- Irving, TX
We are currently seeking a high impact Senior Compensation Analyst to be an integral part of the Global Compensation team, providing world class services to our internal clients around the world, effectively managing projects, and executing ongoing programs. This position will interact with global HR counterparts and management regularly. The successful candidate will have strong customer service and communication skills. This position will perform work requiring the consistent exercise of discretion and independent judgement with respect to matters of significance.
As a hybrid-remote role based out of our Irving, Texas headquarters, the individual will:
Education & Experience:
- Assist in the development, implementation and administration of compensation policies & procedures, practices, and programs including base pay and incentive pay.
- Participate in compensation surveys; complete external salary survey requests; analyze compensation data results to evaluate the relative impact on salaries and global salary structures
- Manipulate data and formulas in spreadsheets or other software applications to produce complex reports and metrics
- Develop and manage Executive Compensation contracts and other related legal documents
- Conduct benchmarking and analysis of jobs and compensation programs (including base, incentive, variable, and equity) through market research on an ongoing basis
- Develop insightful analytics packages to help Fluor Leadership make informed decisions
- Support Regional Compensation SMEs and HR business partners by providing market total compensation analysis, recommendations, and consult in order to recommend consistency in the compensation program
- Participate in the assessment of new job families and implementation of job architecture projects; work with HR business partners to draft new or revised job descriptions to meet current business needs
- Assist in the annual Salary and Bonus Planning process, taking ownership of key portions of that project
- Manage special projects, acting as the Compensation subject matter expert on various projects
- Keep abreast of global compensation trends as well as federal, state, local, and/or provisional laws and regulations
- Other duties that may be assigned
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, Economics, Business or related area
- 3-4 years progressing Compensation administration experience
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) designation, or course work in pursuit of designation.
- Experience working with SAP, Workday, Oracle, SuccessFactors, and/or WillisTowersWatson TalentReward.
- Demonstrated ability to be discreet with confidential company and employee information
- Knowledge of cultures and cross-cultural collaboration
- Ability to prioritize workload and achieve results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with shifting priorities and deadlines
- Proficient computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, email, spreadsheets, and electronic presentations
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:
Click here to apply