Compensation Analyst- The Colony, TX
The Compensation Analyst will provide compensation services and consulting support to assigned client groups. The role will also be the primary contact and responsible party for the monthly and quarterly store bonus calculation process, with support from Manager Executive Compensation.
Education & Experience:
- Administer monthly and quarterly store bonus calculation.
- Provide ad-hoc market price-outs.
- Provide compensation services and consulting support to assigned client groups.
- Participate in salary surveys.
- Provide support with annual compensation cycle (merit cycle).
- Review requests for new or revised jobs, audit jobs for content, prepare job descriptions, and determine appropriate salary grade assignments.
- Assist in the development and administration of various incentive and other compensation programs, including long-term incentives and executive compensation.
- Maintain company relationships with various outside vendors and service providers.
- Complete special projects and perform general analysis on an ad hoc basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business related field, or equivalent, plus 3-5 years general compensation experience including familiarity with statutory requirements governing compensation administration.
- Strong interest in expanding knowledge and skillset to cover broad based compensation, executive compensation and stock administration.
- Solid computer skills including advanced knowledge of Excel and working knowledge of HRIS systems, word processing and database applications.
Technical Competencies required (technical Skills):
- Oracle Cloud experience preferred
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
How to Apply:
For more information, please email Tschmidt1@wsgc.com